Inter American Development Bank (IDB), Washington, DC
300,000 SF restack of three interconnected buildings.
- The project involved a simplification of space standards.
- Fitness center expansion and renovation/design was included.
- An art gallery was designed to couple as a multi-function space.
- Cafeteria and servery design was also developed.
- Other project activities included childcare center expansion, health unit relocation and addition of a resource library
- “They do smart design and they have a good approach. They come to the table with solutions in an intelligent way, to solve the customers’ needs” – Lynda DiValentin, Project Manager, Inter American Development Bank
In order for most companies to gain the edge in their industry, they need to continually develop and launch new innovating products or services that are one step ahead of their competition. Their staff must have facilities that are designed … more